Saturday, May 1, 2010

Talk about a long break...

Ok, I am back, and even tho there is really either very few, and I mean myself and maybe the wife once in a while no followers I need to post to get in the habit.  I wont lie, Brent over at Strictly Average and Jeff at Rule Of Gauth has me kinda inspired to get my blog off the ground and keep it going this time, plus with all the media out there its hard to find an excuse not to.

This is just a quick blurb about nothing really, but in the near future I will start showing a few different things.  Ill be updateing my personal build up of 2k orks, building them, converting them and painting them.  Ill be showing some of my old conversions good bad and the ugly.  And finally some randomness from other blogs etc...

Late!

No comments:

Post a Comment